Finding a Service
Podcaster Pros offers tons of podcasting services. By using the Podcaster Pros’ search engine, you can narrow down your search to find exactly what you are looking for.
Once on the results page, you can find specific filters at the top of the page and on the side of the page. These filters vary depending on the category or subcategory.
To search for a service on Podcaster Pros:
- From the homepage, in the top search bar, enter the term you are searching for and click Find icon (or press Enter).
- You can also enter a term in the homepage banner area and click Search.
The following are the most common filters
(Look for filters to be located on the left side of the page)
- Search Term: This filter allows you enter commons terms that describe the service you are looking for.
- Location: This filter lets you narrow down the Sellers location.
- Radius (miles): This filter lets you narrow down the Sellers location to a specific mile radius from you.
- Categories: This filter lets you pick a specific category for your search.
- Tag: This filter is almost like the category it just give you tags to help narrow your search.
- Minimum Rating: This filter allows you to find sellers based on their rating.
- Price Range: This filter allows you to search between two price points.
- Delivery: Use this filter to specify when you need your project completed.