Once logged in, you can find a Job by searching the site, or by browsing the thumbnails on the category or subcategory pages.
To place an order:
You must first register on Podcaster Pros before placing orders.
For more information, see Creating an Account.
- From within the marketplace, click the thumbnail of the Job you would like to order (purchase).
- Once on the Job page, make sure to read a description of the service being offered. You can also look at the seller’s work samples or customer reviews further down the page.
- Click Order Additional.
You can upgrade your order if the seller offers extra services. Click the “Buy Now” button to see extra services. You can also select the quantity you would like.
- Review your order, add any coupon codes, and then click Buy Now. If you have money in your Podcaster Pros balance (greater than or equal to the amount of your order), it will be used and you won’t incur a service fee. If you don’t have money in your Podcaster Pros balance choose CHECKOUT:
- If paying with PayPal click Continue and fill out your details.
- If paying with a credit card fill out your details and click Make Payment.
- After your order processes, you will need to fill out requirements so that your seller can start working. In the requirements area, fill out all the necessary details and attach files (if needed), and click Start Order.